Long time since I’ve been on here. Let me start with a short update on life since it has really been a LONG time. First off, we’re expecting our second baby! So I took a hiatus from blogging because I was so nauseated and couldn’t hardly handle cooking and basically ate bland boring foods for the first 20 weeks. In the meantime we also bought our first home. Between the move and work that needed to be done in the house before we could really unpack, we’ve actually only been settled in for a little over a month. We also took our first trip back to North Dakota for two weeks in that month, so lucky for us, we’re getting our first dose of really feeling at home in our new house!
Nutella Cold Brew Blended Coffee
On to the recipe. This is one that my husband is ALL OVER. If nutella is in the name, or anything related to chocolate hazelnut, trust me on this, all self control is out the window. He says it was his guilty pleasure before we started dating to go out and get a container and a loaf of potato bread, and eat to his heart’s content. Since we’ve been so busy, coffee has made another appearance in our lives, and blending together nutella and cold brew is the dream come true for him.
The reaction my husband gave when I first had him try this was one that I wish I got from everything I made. I got the look, then a ‘that’s REALLY good’. Followed by him drinking the whole cup in about 2 minutes. I then realized I added another reason why I can’t bring nutella in the house to our list. The nice thing about this recipe is that it is very similar to my Copycat Caribou Coffee Iced Crafted Press recipe but I use half and half or another vegan cream alternative instead of heavy whipping cream in this recipe.
What you’ll love about this nutella cold brew blended coffee?
First off, this recipe is only three ingredients. Does it get any easier than that? I hate when I open up other latte and coffee recipes and they require this ridiculous list of ingredients, OR when they require a store bought flavored syrup. I drink coffee, but I get sick of flavors and will never get through a bottle of the flavors.
Also this recipe is really easy to make. You can use a blender, immersion blender, or get out a whisk if you don’t have the other options. The key is to make sure the nutella is well incorporated.
How to make this nutella cold brew blended coffee?
- Measure your cold brew. I use a concentrate usually, so make sure to dilute it first. If you are using a concentrate, follow the package instructions. If you make cold brew at home, follow your maker’s instructions. I’ve had three different cold brew makers (if you are looking to buy one, we had this several years ago but parted with it because we had a TINY kitchen and it took up a good amount of space, but it was by far my favorite cold brew maker I’ve had) and they were all dilution of 1:1 water and coffee except one, which was only about 1 oz cold brew to a cup of water, but each is different.
- Add the ingredients to your blender.
- Blend until the nutella is no longer visible.
- Pour into a glass over ice and enjoy!
Copycat Caribou Coffee Iced Crafted Press
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Copycat Starbucks Salted Cream Cold Foam
Nutella Cold Brew Blended Coffee
- ½ cup cold brew
- ¼ cup half and half sub vegan creamer
- 1 tbsp nutella sub vegan chocolate hazelnut spread like Nutiva
- If you have a concentrated cold brew, make sure to dilute it first.
- Add ingredients to a blender or using an immersion blender, blend together the cream, coffee, and nutella.
- Serve over ice. Enjoy!
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this recipe in the comments below! Hope you like it as much as my husband. 🙂
I had no idea mixing nutella and coffee could be THIS good. This is my go to drink now. Thanks for the recipe!
Im very happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you book marked to see new things in your blog.